It will be a triple dose of FUN this 3-day weekend at the International Drinks Festival! Experience the world of drinks from more than 200 brands and take part in loads of interesting exercises at the same time. Also, purchase every one of your drinks for the festive season straight from the manufacturers at exceedingly reduced costs.
Date: Friday, December 1st to Sunday, December 3rd, 2017.
Venue: Federal Palace Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Come party with DJ Jimmy Jatt, DJ Lambo, DJ Sose, Show Dem Camp, Hush Baby, Wande Coal and other surprise acts you can’t wait to see. There will be drink tasting and sales; suya, barbeque and lots more at our entertainment village. Come watch Arsenal take on Manchester United in the European Premier League on the big screen on Saturday, December 2nd, by 6.30 pm.
It’s everything you’ve always wanted in one weekend!
The festival will close with an electrifying night tagged ‘Electro’ on Sunday, December 3rd and is absolutely FREE. You only have to get your passes from the Festival on Days 1 & 2.
Here are 10 important reasons why you should not miss this festival:
- Over 200 local and international drink brands will be giving free samples and great discounts
- Music from three of the best DJs in Nigeria – DJ Jimmy Jatt, DJ Lambo and DJ Sose – will entertain guests for the three day period. It’s going to be exciting!
- On Saturday, December 2nd, there will be a free viewing of the Premier League match between Arsenal and Manchester United. This will be shown on a Giant Screen in partnership with DSTV.
- Buy drinks for all your events for the festive season directly from the manufacturers at highly discounted prices. You don’t want to miss this offer!
- Beer Village will take place every evening where guests will experience different types of great beer from various brands.
- World renowned Flair bartenders Tomek Malek and Marek Posluszny from Europe will be entertaining guests with their electrifying routines that take cocktail mixing to a whole new level!
- Lodge at the Federal Palace Hotel at great discounts throughout the Festival.
- Surprise music acts and performances from artistes like Show Dem Camp, Hush Baby and Wande Coal everyday at the Festival.
- Good food goes with good drinks, and there will be abundance of at the Festival: Barbeque, Suya, Finger Foods, Small Chops plus the best local and international cuisines.
- Lots of prizes will be won by guests like you every day at the Festival
This is one event you cannot afford to miss. Entry is FREE and doors are open to the entire family. Whether you’re a lover of local Nigerian drinks such as Zobo, Kunu, Palmwine or you prefer other exotic brands, you will find a range of non-alcoholic and alcoholic options to choose from.
Great News! The Federal Palace Hotel is offering smashing discount rates for guest lodging during this holiday weekend. To take advantage of this discount, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more enquiries or to register as an exhibitor, call 0700 700 6000, 0700 600 6000 or send an email to email@example.com
For sponsorship details, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.